You are here: Home How It Works
Our Graduates connects candidates with employers from various industries offering exciting opportunities. These opportunities may come in the form of internships, work experience, graduate schemes, and jobs. If this sounds like what you are looking for, follow our easy step by step guide below.
1. Sign up and update your profile so it can be viewed by employers. For the best results upload your CV & Video Vitae, cover letter, professional photo, and a summary of your skills.
2. Browse our latest vacancies in the “Job Search” area above. Use our “Quick Search” or “Advanced Search” function to the find your perfect role.
3. Once you apply for a position, the employer will be notified of your interest and will contact you if they would like to take your application further.
4. One of the main things to consider when standing out in the selection process is being unique. Recording a Video Vitae can give you that edge to stand out from the competition.
1. Choosefrom our various subscription plans to suit your recruitment needs here
2. All subscription plans give you the opportunity to browse our candidate database and search for talent which meets your specific requirements.
3. Your profile allows you to add your company logo, company details, advertise vacancies, directly message candidates and invite them for an interview, view candidates CVs and Video Vitaes.
1. A Video Vitae is a video version of a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and is becoming more and more recognized and used in the recruitment process by employers.
2. Why should I record one? The video approach will give you the opportunity to showcase your skills to potential employers. Some employers favour this method as the candidate’s personality and presentation skills can be seen in a short effective clip.
3. How Do I Record My Video Vitae? Watch our video above for some clear tips or follow our step-by-step guide here.
4. You can record your video from your laptop or mobile device and upload it onto YouTube privately.To find out how to do this, click here.
5. Once you have your video URL you can add the link to your profile under "Video CV" which can be found the "CV" tab when logged in.