Our client is a fintech start-up, founded in 2015 and based in Covent Garden, London. They provide financial research tracking and analytics software to investment banks and asset managers. They are the first and only software provider to integrate with all business applications (email, chat systems, browsers, calendars, calls and research aggregators) to provide rich, insightful engagement analytics. Their software addresses MiFID II compliance obligations and research payment validation for asset managers; and for investment banks it automates CRM entries and provides actionable insights into their revenue generating activities.
They love to work with driven, passionate and talented people in their growing team. If you would like to be challenged and to grow your skill set then please apply.
As the liaison between the Sales and Development teams, you will be responsible for providing technical support throughout the product sales life cycle, from pre-sales to the integration phase and post-sale.
- Pre-sales technical demonstrations and presentations supporting the Sales team
- Analysis of security and deployment requirements with client's IT staff
- Work with the Development team and client's IT staff for designing bespoke architecture solutions
- Write system documentation of the proposed bespoke solutions as well as the standard ones
- Assess and answer security and data privacy questions
- Proactively own high-visibility, high-touch customer relationships during the integration phase (staging, pre production, test users, production)
- Manage communication and deadlines between client's IT staff and the Development team
- Customer technical support - estimate the size and scope of engineering issues and liaise with clients to manage successful bug fixes
- Customer success management - maintain close relations with existing clients to ensure smooth continued delivery of product
- Release planning and system documentation - manage release documentation and communicate updates with client end-users
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse test scenarios, apply critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
- Knowledge of enterprise system installations
- Knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques including but not limited to:
- APIs and software development models
- AWS cloud technologies (cloudformation, cloudwatch)
- IT security (on-premise and hybrid solutions)
- Experience writing sample code with previous developing experience a bonus
- Experience testing APIs using automation tools (e.g. SoapUI, PostMan)
- Relevant university degree - IT / Computer Science with business management or similar
- Bonus: knowledge of financial services sector
The successful candidate will be confident delivering both the technical and client-facing aspects that the role demands. Being able to understand the client’s business requirements and mapping those to the company’s technical solution is of paramount importance in this role. As is the ability to articulate complex technical considerations in a clear, coherent way to both technical and non-technical audiences.
This role is for a dynamic, energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment. You will be leading the company’s efforts in complex scenarios facing large organizations’ IT teams, solving unexpected complications in real-time, and integrating with a wide range of information systems. If you want to help their highly-skilled team deliver revolutionising software solutions to a rapidly-growing client base, get in touch!
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Chance to join a rapidly growing tech company
- A chance to challenge yourself
The role will be based in central London. If this role looks like it is made for you, please send a copy of your CV today.
Start date: March/Apr