Our client is a dual-purpose intelligent information management system for people in capital markets. Their product is truly disruptive revolutionary technology that uses cutting edge deep learning approaches to bring immense value to the client via CNNs (Convolutional Neural Networks), RNNs (Recurrent Neural Networks) and word embeddings. As a company, they innovate by using state of art scientific papers and best engineering practices.
Moreover, using multiple data sources our client automatically calculates all research consumed, enabling buy-side institutions to produce defensible, transparent metrics when budgeting and paying for research.
Our client are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with their head of data science on genuinely disruptive, cutting-edge deep learning tasks. The role will be perfect for someone from an academic background who is looking for experience in practical application of theory. The position will be an initial 3-month internship with a view to become permanent employment if both parties are keen at the end of that period.
• Train deep learning models to solve business specific text classification and entity extraction tasks.
• Read and implement cutting-edge NLP Deep Learning papers.
• Play with and finetune pre-trained embeddings and pre-trained deep learning models.
• Train custom embeddings and language models for a specific domain.
• Conduct experiments using different NN architectures/parameters and benchmark results.
• Contribute to text pre-processing pipelines and tools.
• Help to deploy deep learning into production and monitor models in the wild.
The Successful Candidate:
• Hands on experience training deep learning neural networks.
• Good understanding of deep learning architectures (such as CNN, RNN, LSTM)
• Good understanding of at least one python deep learning framework (such as Pytorch, Tensorflow)
• Basic experience with NLP tasks.
• Basic experience with ubuntu and ssh (you will do a lot of work using remote GPU instance via ssh)
• Basic experience with software development practices in python (you will write scripts, functions and unit tests to train better models)
• Basic experience with git (you will pull code and push your code to github repo)
What's on Offer
• £1,600 - £1,800 per month
• Full time hours (flexibility can be considered)
• Chance to join a rapidly growing tech company
• A chance to challenge yourself
The role will be based in central London. If this role looks like it is made for you, please send a copy of your CV today.