Our client is a high growth, global Search and Recruitment firm that specialises in placing Risk, Governance and Compliance professionals across the breadth of the Financial Services industry, as well as Technical and Regulated professionals into the Life Sciences industry. They are in a period of high year on year growth business wide, as such and are looking to further strengthen already high performing teams.
• 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Financial Services, Technology and Life Sciences industries
• Daily tasks include lead generation, Head Hunting, candidate management, business development and account management
• Be a specialist in your given "vertical" – be the go to consultant for roles in your market
• Recruit directly with some of the leading Financial Institutions and Life Science businesses, as well as partnering SME's and Medium sized businesses in achieving their recruitment needs
To be a successful applicant:
• An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
• A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
• Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide opportunity to earn as much as you put in
• Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high pressure situations
Why should you be interested?
• Directors and Senior Management led training and development
• High growth business with opportunity to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – They reward success
• Winner of Sunday Times 4th Best Small Company to work for 2017 & recognised as Investors in people Bronze award – a truly great place to work
• Excellent earning potential, as well as opportunity to build long term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities
What the company offer
• £30,000 - £45,000 year 1 OTE, £50,000 - £100,000 year 2 OTE + benefits including healthcare, subsidised Gym with longer lunch for exercise, dental, phone and more
• An industry beating commission scheme (discussed at interview)
• Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
• A full and detailed training scheme with hands on, proactive training by a Director
• Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, annual Ski trip and more
• Opportunity for international relocation to one of the company's global offices – as well as "work abroad" weeks where you can work from one of our global offices (New York, Amsterdam, Frankfurt).
• Opportunities to move into management, open up new business areas or even set up new offices are commonplace for successful employees.
If you can see yourself excelling in the recruitment world and would like to be considered for the role, please apply today with your CV.