About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing company with a mission to make banking and insurance fairer for consumers as well as the businesses that serve them. They achieve their goals through campaigning, publishing their unique ratings, and by working with companies to make their websites and customer communications clearer.
They have worked with some of the UK's largest banks, building societies and insurers to help them communicate clearly, effectively set expectations, and improve customer experiences. A few of their clients include TSB, Halifax, Cardiff Pinnacle, AXA and more.
They are looking for a new Account Executive to join their expanding team. You'll need to be great with language, and have an eye for detail.
This is an entry level role, which will give you the chance to get involved in all parts of the business, providing administrative support and helping them manage their client relations.
The Successful Applicant
• Educated to degree level (recent graduate)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent writing skills
What's on Offer
• A starting salary of £20,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
• Your salary will increase every 6 months
• Company Pension (after probation period)
• Excellent office location in central London with accessible train lines
No previous experience is required for our Account Executive role, but you'll need to be able to demonstrate your writing skills in a written test, and have excellent organisational skills.