About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing company with a mission to make banking and insurance fairer for consumers as well as the businesses that serve them. They achieve their goals through campaigning, publishing their unique ratings, and by working with companies to make their websites and customer communications clearer.
They have worked with some of the UK's largest banks, building societies and insurers to help them communicate clearly, effectively set expectations, and improve customer experiences. A few of their clients include TSB, Halifax, Cardiff Pinnacle, AXA and more.
They are now on the lookout for a new Consultant/Researcher to join their growing team. You'll need to be great with language, and have an eye for detail.
The new Consultant/Researcher will lend support across both their research and client-facing work. You'll need to be great with language, and have an eye for detail.
So, you can expect to be carrying out the following duties:
• The research work will involve collecting and analysing data on hundreds of financial services products – helping them collate their unique ratings, and spot new industry trends.
• On the consultancy side, you'll be helping us review customer journeys and documentation – helping companies communicate more clearly with their customers.
The Successful Applicant
• Educated to degree level (recent graduate) or more experienced candidate looking for second or third role
• Good attention to detail
• Good communication skills
What's on Offer
• A starting salary of £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
• Company Pension (after probation period)
• Excellent office location in central London with accessible train lines
No experience is required, but a background in, or knowledge of, banking and insurance would be an advantage.